7 November 2010

'My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened'
Michel de Montagne


Pretty memories of a splendid weekend 

Ceiling

Leaves

Bridge

Che's cafe

Circle

Boat
by Ben Hildred

I was in a pretty bad state the entire week, did my audition for Live and Lyrical on friday with the lovely help with some fellow students, I'm on the 'maybe' list, fingers crossed! Spent friday till sunday outside of Bristol City of what I didn't think it was a good idea in the first place but it did me good, very relaxed, felt so at ease and I'd been well served by loads of hot milk with honey at my own request, cereals with yoghurt and peanut butter with jam, apparently I'm a weirdo haha or maybe just imaginative.   
Anyway I'm in such a better mood now, I literally feel the up.

No comments:

Post a Comment