17 February 2011

‎"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison." - Nelson Mandela

Yesterday my friend Aga told me the following which made me realise a lot again:
I've spoken to my Yoga teacher recently and I've started to moan a little bit, that I'm often torn, back and forth and I have the feeling not to know where I belong to, who I am, what I am and so on. And she answered totally relaxed:  " but thats wonderful, isn't it. Yin and Yang in a marked form, it's supposed to be like that, only black AND white yield an entity. You shouldn't try to dip everything into grey but consciously experience the extremes, the white in the black and the black in the white. Where is the problem???" Ha, that's so good!

And my friend also reminded me of that:

You have everything what you need. In yourself! Nowhere else.You have everything. It's in you.


2 comments:

  1. It may seem ideal to live a life that is akin to one long tranquil river, but without the extremes we have no passions. The yoga teacher was right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah exactly :) Only through the interaction of Yin and Yang all things are developing. They don't confront but complement each other. And with the union of both the universe is created. It doesn't stand still, it transforms all the time and if a change reached the climax, it starts to go into reverse. That's why always new things happen to us. I think it's a very interesting perspective.

    ReplyDelete