30 October 2011

Right. Let's begin this with a song.



Bedouin Soundclash || Mountain Top from Michael Maxxis on Vimeo.

I am sorry for my incredibly long absence but there were couple of reasons. Work, no internet are some of them. Now that everything is, more than less, back to "normal", I will try to continue my blog on a regular basis. Loads of things happened. Basically the summer was over and I came back to Bristol for my 2nd year of Uni. Found a new flat in Old Market with a lovely friend of mine, moved houses 3 weeks ago, started my studies which I still enjoy, met lots of new people, met my old friends, fell in love, painted my walls electric teal, starting a new band, writing new songs, life is going on.

" If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide."- Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment