27 December 2009


Hi, I wasn't sure about the whole blogging thing. But I got inspired yesterday and my thoughts were stronger and wanted to reveal. So here I am :)
I'm manic depressed , sort of, that means I'm kinda genetically determined sad person with a happy and funny nature. I need and use my songs and writing to describe and to digest my sad side and experiences. Music is my saver.

Ian Curtis died with 23 years, my friend Marc too. I just turned 23 last week. Am I going to die now as well?! I don't know, I'm not planning it , not at the moment, not today. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans said John Lennon before he was shot dead. I love and admire the Beatles, the forefathers of any modern day band.

I would die for a good thing or for a good friend though. But the trouble is not so much dying for a friend, it is finding a friend worth dying for, you know.

I don't need control, I need love. I try to let things flow. They would do it anyway. So I follow my heart which appears not be as simple as it sounds at all in our mind and money society. This challenges my limits and frustrates me. How far would I go for my personal freedom and fulfillment?!
For my dreams I will go till the end that's for sure. No matter how big and heavy the stones are.

From the stones to the stars! I always try to keep that in mind.

Christmas is over. I've survived. Our tree stayed naked and still got the price tag on it. haha I guess I'm not the only chaotic person in my family....

No comments:

Post a Comment