31 January 2010

Another sunday afternoon. Well yesterday night was sweet, someway I've ended up in the same location as last saturday. It's nice to meet old friends everywhere you go and to see they happy to see you too! Shortly before that I nearly had a car accident, the white monster's fault! He is still present and mean and so are the snowy streets but I've managed to come back to the road somehow, a short big shock and I've really frightened my poor friend, dont you ever do this again Eva, you're nuts! As I made a big mistake and braked very hard to catch the junction to the left I've almost missed and then yeah lost control of the car for some seconds. I was only laughing afterwards which I always do in critical or awkward situations. Hey we were lucky and I'm aware of my guardian angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment