16 January 2010

I feel pretty happy today. Ambling Alp by Yeasayer made my day. I immediately fell in love with this song. It  fills my heart with joy! It causes spring fever inside me. I really can't wait for summer.
 I like to make others happy. Makes me happy too. I had this lovely walk with my dog around the lake through the forest, it led me to the little  boat bridge and the fantastic view over the misty white lake, the lights of this small town and the sunset behind it. Gosh, I wish I could have caught this stunning moment. I need a camera! A proper one. It's still real winter though, even my hair got all frozen and white. And I laughed at Laura as it happened to her! I also realized that all my messages I've texted during the last few days never arrived. Shit, was wondering why nobody wasn't answering.

Now the world can be an unfair place at times
But your lows will have their complement of highs
And if anyone should cheat you, take advantage of or beat you
Raise your head and wear your wounds with pride!

FUCK YES!

 I'm so stoked about this video and how the song makes a perfect match, I had to put it up. I hope mister Ben doesn't mind :)


Mutiny Bikes - The Lost Mystical from Mutiny Bikes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment