2 January 2010



 "Which was so hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again,
 into, under, far in between, through it, in it, over and above it"
                                  (Gia Marie Carangi)

I was looking for a picture today and decided to take this one. Thought it's well shocking and provoking.

This morning I was still cross with life, with love, with hope, my feelings, my thoughts and my heart.

So what is love all about? I believe in love. Yes, even I. The fool. Especially I. Especially now. Hope dies last. Desires are too strong. If it only wouldn't hurt so much. Fact is the heart's a mysterious thing.  Mine anyway, it always jumps around like mad. Rampampampam pampam pam bang bang boom! And even more so my emotions, they are like wild horses and they demand to be heard. Sometimes you have to set them free and let them run. Love is some kind of magic, a nuclear power which can lead you to your self- actualisation or to your destruction. Love is likewise the most destructive and most constructive power in the world. Nice prospects!

 I can't tell you what it is but I can't give up on love. With all my crushing experiences. And sometimes I think one thing and do another. Sometimes it seems to be wrong. Than I think about the clock. Cause nothing in the world is ever completely wrong, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. What I wanna say is, everything happens for a reason. I really hope. No I believe. Only if you believe in miracles, they will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment