19 January 2010

While waiting for a 2 am night call I'm gonna write something down.
Today I needed a sudden change. I felt like suffocating in my own four walls. So I spend all day to totally reorganise my room and turned my furniture upside down only to see I don't feel good about any new position and put everything back exactly as it was before at the end of the day!!  Wow what a progress.....

And here are few good advices I try to follow:

Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Never be ashamed, accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted, some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle. You can only know a good wine if you have first tasted a bad one.
 Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it.
Love as much as possible, scream, laugh and cry as much as you want.
Do as little harm to others as you can; make any sacrifice for your true friend and grab all the fun you can. Don't give much thought to yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow, live in the moment, and trust that your existence has meaning even when the world seems to be all blind chance and chaos. When life lands a hammer blow in your face, do your best to respond to the hammer as if it had been a cream pie. Sometimes black humor is the only kind we can summon, but even dark laughter can sustain.

That is a very nice acoustic version of this song. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment