20 January 2010




This is a photograph I found in my new sick and epic book 1000 Tattoos by Henk Schiffmacher Laura gave me as a birthday present from denmark. And this lady is Artoria Gibbons. She was 14 years old as she decided to leave home and met this guy called Red Gibbons, a tattoo artist working at a carneval slideshow. He told her the show didn't have a tattoo lady yet and asked her if she would like to be one, she could join the show and see the world. And so she did. Fascinating sight this woman! Very aesthatical I perceive. What if I....The most bewildering thing for me is that this was happening in the early 20s!! I wonder why some people are still shocked about tattoos and very down on this nowadays.

Oh man, I was walking across the street this afternoon and there was this car driving past me, then driving suspiciously slower, turned around and went on full tilt towards me! bah! I thought this guy is insane, suddenly he stopped besides me as I nearly jumped into the ditch, openend the window and who do I see? An old friend of mine haha! I couldnt believe it's him as it's not his area at all, so I laughed, what the hell are you doing here?! It was funny to meet him this way as I haven't seen him for about 1 year but was just talking about him 2 days ago! He asked me if I were on holidays and I said eerrrm no, hehe I'm actually looking for a job and afterwards I'll be studying in Bristol. So he just shook his head and said 'Eva the globetrotter sure whatelse' :)
Whatever my weekend is busy now.
And there is this massive playground I discovered new and so I rocked the swing obviously and had the fun of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment