28 January 2010

Yes I do swear a lot, not trying to be cool though , some people think they are the more they swear and trying to show off. It's how I handle my emotions I guess and probably it's because germans do it all the time, it's a normal thing as we are allowed to swear even on TV as much as we want! To be honest I don't even realise it most of the time. I'm just doing it. And swearing in bavarian is simply the funniest shit!
I hit upon this book again and I thought I need to leave this on here:

" We will never ever know the ultimate reason for our existence. We might know the how, where and when of being here, but the why will always be a question that remains unasnwered. Right now, while we're here eating, 99 % of the people on this planet are, in their own way, struggling with that very question. Why are we here? Many think they've found the answer in religion or in materialism. Others despair and spend their lives and their money trying to grasp the meaning of it all. A few let the question go unanswered and live for the moment, regardless of the results or the consequences.
Only the brave are aware that the only possible answer to the question is I DON'T KNOW. This might, at first, seem frightening, leaving us terribly vulnerable in our dealings with the world, with the things of the world and with our own sense of our existence. Once we've got over that initial fear, however, we gradually become accustomed to the only possible solution: to follow our dreams. Having the courage to take the steps we always wanted to take is the only way of showing that we trust.
So what's the point of looking for answer then?
We don't look for answer, we accept, and then life becomes much more intense, much more brilliant, because we understand that each minute, each step that we take, has a meaning that goes far beyond us as individuals. We realise that somewhere in time and space this question does have an  answer. We realise that there is a reason for us being her. We plunge into the dark night knowing that there is always someone to guide us, and whether we accept it or not is entirely up to us.
But how will I know who my Soulmate is?
By taking risks, by risking failure, disappointment, disillusion but never ceasing in your search for love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end."

I suppose this is one of the sickest song I've ever heard! They are fucking psychos, bloody good ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment