11 June 2010

How can you not miss this rooftop

It's time for remembering some words, I've promised to myself! I'm aware of the fact that I let things drag me down in the last couple of days. One the one hand I had an incredible happy and funny time, on the other hand I just felt really worn out at some moments, I couldn't create good energy.

I promise myself
- to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
-to think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best
- to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind

-to think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but in great deeds.

YES, not in loud words but in great deeds. And I believe even if some of your good deeds won't be appreciated at the very moment and you honorably cut back on something in silence like for the sake of the other person and piece and quiet and nobody notices it and even if this might make you pretty sad sometimes, you will get your reward one day. And maybe even a bigger and better one.






No worries, third part of my Istanbul story in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment