15 September 2010

Now I'm sitting here in my room and looking at my ' I need this 99 %' stuff and have to leave it heavy-hearted. Not much left of the ' I need this 100%' though. Two bags for emigrating is really not much, even though that was already only the bare necessities. Damn, still better if I would have taken the plane, there I basically would've moved with 20 kg which is nothing, that's some books and a small pack of clothes. Oh my, what can I say. It's difficult. I feel kinda confined and disadvantaged. If only somebody would help or waiting for me when I arrive, would be just easier. But hey, I'm somehow listening to this song while packing. And see you in Bristol.


Russ Chimes - Midnight Club EP (Part 3: Targa) from Russ Chimes on Vimeo.

Last ride with my bikie through the forest, soaking wet, rain drops falling down my nose tip, on the way back, I left pitch black clouds and rode towards the blue sky with sunset, amazing!
And today sunny as well, it just makes everything outright better. I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment