22 November 2010


Stefen posted those two quotes on Facebook:

“Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.”
Carl Jung

"The Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed."  - Mahatma Gandhi



I'm gonna perform this song tomorrow plus Love Story plus Iron Maiden the Wicker Man which I'm gonna be assessed on. I've just posted this as my status. My day so far,  nine till ten thirty Artist Development, ten thirty till one two band rehearsals, back to Bimm, one thirty till three Pre Production, three till five band rehearsal with my third band, buying black jeans for the gig, drinking Rum to smoothen my voice, heading home, having something to eat for the first time, practising. Later on sleeping, getting up at five thirty, taking a shower, talking one hour on Skype with my friend Anna to awaken my voice, warming up, getting ready, off to the boat in the river, auditions at nine, ten and eleven o'clock, back to Uni, Styles and Techniques then Advanced Musicianship, finishing at 6pm. And all that on strong antibiotics. That's the true Rock'n'Roll my dear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment