20 November 2010


"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."  Anne Frank



"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
Mother Teresa

On tuesday I'll be auditioned and assessed at Thekla. The boat if you remember. The crazy thing is, it's in the morning at 9 o'clock and at 10 and at 11am with three different bands. Oh dear, I need to get up before six to get my hoarse voice ready. Wow and I really thought, I will have loads of time between my performances. The other thing is, I'm at my third week on antibiotics and the side effects are fairly wearing me out. Whatever.  
Well today is super grey. And the fact it's getting dark in the early afternoon, has been always depressing me. It feels like the end of the day when it isn't. This song is a good song. f o r. n o w.  



No comments:

Post a Comment