21 December 2010



Write about Love. Alright kids, I got a story to tell. Have a listen.

We found each other randomly on MySpace a long time ago. Millions of people and no mutual friends. We agreed it was no coincidence we met as we also both lived in separated countries at this particular time. We became very close friends and spent a very intense time together. We used to chat every day, used to send letters between us, we would share everything. We've been having so much fun together, joy and happiness hey ho. We've got unimaginable things in common, two like-minded souls found together in the wide wild universe, how lucky we are, some people never find one. We've grown a lot together, we've been learning from each other and inspiring each other immensely. He made me what I am today. I'm so thankful and proud his my friend. Without him, I would have killed myself back in August 2009. But suddenly there was this genuine, kind, cute, pretty and positive guy interested in my life when I was about to end it. 
 I've been investing incredibly much patience, consideration, effort, time, understanding, love, heart, sweat and soul for him, my heart would approach piece by piece. I don't know if it was delusion or wishful thinking or whatever but I was pretty sure his heart was moving closer and closer to mine as well or maybe he doesn't want to confess or allow it. Anyway, it took me a life time to find him. That's why I'm so tired of starting again somewhere new. But it seems I will have to pull my heart away otherwise I will ruin everything. Isn't that just unfair? I'm not blaming anybody. This is something pretty much beyond our control. It  still makes my heart squeeze, regardless. I'm sorry. I'd wish it wouldn't. 

Genuine love is passionate and filled with conscious communication and creative contribution. Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth, it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end.

This is everything I am, everything I am for you. 

so I will pull myself together, try to move on, to be there for him when he needs me as a friend.
our friendship is too precious and too special to ever let go.
End of Line.    



No comments:

Post a Comment