20 February 2011

Friendship is one mind in two bodies

U Know what?! Ur the Best Mother fucking Friend on Earth! Really! I Love you with my heart, my Soul, my Body! Can't believe how cute u are! When i Read the post on my Wall i was so pissed, but just a Second later i Read Ur reaction and it really really made me smile! Ur like a mommy Lion who protects its Baby! Thanx 4 that hon!
India's a blast! I'm Feeling so good, so relaxed, so confident. The weather's just amazing, i got a tan already, Met cool People, smoked some bang, drank some chai, ate Great Food with my Hands....enjoying my life. U would Love this whole fuckin' Country! Love u hon! Keep in Touch!

Laura sent me the message this morning from India. Absolutely made my day! Made my heart jump like a Ninja. Love her to bits. She will be travelling the next couple of weeks through India and Nepal and I want to join her. Don't know how but she already said, she wouldn't be surprised if I'd make it. I've been planning to go to India since last year but living in the UK and basically be on the breadline most of the time doesn't make it easy. Let's see. Miracles are called miracles for a reason. And empty pockets never hold me back that easily.

 "When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand."  Henri Nouwen


2 comments:

  1. Oh India. All my kids have been. All my friends have been. I long to go, but somehow..

    A good friend has just had a daughter, and called her Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no somehow, just do it, seriously :) !
    I like Coco, think its a pretty name.

    ReplyDelete