21 February 2011

GO OUTSIDE

I really want to go outside and make it light all day
I think it's good to go out
cause if you don't you'll never make a memory that will stay



go outside from Keegan Gibbs on Vimeo.

Yeah this song is about going outside. If I have one of those days and I just feel like staying at home and hiding away, I'm always telling myself, hey. Nothing will happen to you if you stay at home. Exactly, you will not make a memory that will stay. If you want something to change, something to see or to experience, you must go outside and live it! It will not come into your room by its own.

"A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably." William Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment