30 December 2009


                                "Quod me nutrit me destruit"

Manchester, 1976. The first gig of an unknown band called Sex Pistols. Only being attended by 42 random people. And all of those witnesses of that evening in that room would become famous and make history at the end. Sheer madness. Unbelievable, ínsane, legend and I love it.

My friends believe I'm a gypsy. They're maybe right. Some kind I am. Since 3 years. I'm quite a big adventurer at the moment, free like a bird. I just don't really feel like one. The world is my home. Anywhere and nowhere. Have been homeless for quite a while too though. But all this to find and follow my way. I don't regret anything cause paths are made only by walking my dear. I won't lose sight of my aims.

When I'm down it's hard from time to time, sometimes I can't move cause there's so much stuff in me then. But I'm not that kind of person who wallows in self-pity. I try to fight and I'm always up to help others with their problems. But no one can solve problems for someone whose problem is that they don't want problems saved. So argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours baby!

And in the end here is a test for you to find out if your mission on earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. Bye  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment