11 August 2010

This red VW-Bus was standing in the forest today!
I was all about to steal it!




Smile, it scares people

I just managed to pay off my study fees for BIMM, my school in Bristol. Like all of them. Every single penny. This is such a massive relief! It took me exactly one entire year to do it, to work and save and save and save. Wow. Holding the enrolment form in my hands today is overwhelming, it brings happy tears in my eyes. This time last year everything already could have happened but it didn't because I couldn't afford it in that short time so it seemed like the end of the world for me, like serious. I thought my life is over, one year waiting, one year of waste, gutted. I've seen no alternative. BUT  just stood up again and in hindsight this year wasn't easy but not in the least a minute of waste. I met such wonderful people, I've learned and grown hugely a lot and now I'm more than ready to start living my dream fully! Fuck I'm HAPPY! 

4 comments:

  1. wow, der vw bus ist ja spitze.
    früher gabs so schöne autos.
    schade das jetzt irgendwie alle gleich ausschaun.
    ......und james brown ist (war) eh super.
    ich durfte mal ein konzert von ihm fotografieren, und kam ihm zu greifen nah.
    was hatte der für eine power....
    lg.
    dieter

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja ich weiß, ich wollt gar nicht mehr weg von ihm :) ich muss mir so einen vw-bus unbedingt mal besorgen und ganz viel reisen damit!
    was echt? das ist ja der hammer! mensch, da sind bestimmt geile fotos dabei rausgekommen, sehr cool!!
    lg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wenn`s dich interessiert, dann post ich demnächst doch einfach mal den james.
    aber vielleicht erst nach den urlaub.
    klar sind die lena fotos aus münchen, gut erkannt. ich bin doch aus dem münchner raum.
    lg.
    dieter

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha hey cool, hab auch ne zeitlang in münchen gewohnt ;)
    oh ja, mach das unbedingt! bin schon gespannt.
    ui urlaub, wo geht's denn hin? :) lg

    ReplyDelete